Impact Control Systems are recruiting Graduate Engineers to join our maintenance department as BMS Service Engineers. The position will be based out of our Liverpool office, working on a wide variety of sites across the North West.
As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for carrying out routine PPM visits at our existing sites, attending reactive call outs and completing small repair works and upgrades. We will provide a training programme including manufacturer & industry specific courses, as well as hands on, in-house training alongside our experienced engineers.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Attending PPM visits, completing thorough checks of controllers & field equipment and producing a detailed report.
- Managing the PPM schedule for each visit.
- Identifying energy saving opportunities and communicating these to the customer and Impact office.
- Attending reactive call outs, providing a quick response for the client and to the office to action any further works required.
- Liaising with the client on site and making sure they understand the purpose and result of the visit whether that be in a technical or non-technical capacity. Helping them to understand the full functionality of their system.
- Completing small remedial works to a high standard including controller upgrade works and panel modifications.
- Ensuring reports are submitted in a timely manner and that they are to a high standard with clear findings from the visit.
- Ensure works are completed in line with Impact H&S policies and procedures.
- Good customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills
- A background in mechanical, electrical, building services or maintenance engineering
We are currently working on a range of service contracts in multiple sectors including Commercial, Education, Retail and Healthcare. We offer excellent opportunities for career progression within a friendly and forward-thinking team including progression into a Senior Engineer role, responsible for the development of Junior Engineers. There is also the opportunity to progress into a Small Works/Project Engineer, managing and commissioning your own projects.
The salary will be based upon experience of the candidate. A company car can be provided or a car allowance if preferred.
To apply for the position please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.